Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Most Expensive Shirt I Will Ever Own...


So, I'm about to purchase this shirt right here...


for our engagement photos (which will be taking place on the 30th of this month)!  It is the Wildfox Couture Red Sparkle Heart Baggy Beach Jumper.  While it might seem like an impulse buy ($100 on a sweater... crazy, right?)- I have been coveting this shirt for A YEAR!  I'm serious.  This seems like the perfect excuse to purchase it...

I got my dress from Topshop in the mail yesterday and I LOVE it!  Now I need  to figure out how I will style it for the photos.

And along the lines of buying things online, I'm also buying two of these:


According to the research I've done recently, Disneyland has discontinued these buttons!  :(  Thankfully, someone on Ebay is selling them, so I'm snatching them up to wear on our trip.  Last time we were at the park, we got anniversary buttons because we were celebrating our 8 year anniversary.

Check out my next post to see how my bridesmaid Ariella and I spent our Friday night!


2 comments:

Megan said...

That sweater is so cute! Expensive, but precious! And worth it for engagement pictures!! Haha! I can't wait to see!

angelica said...

It is seriously the softest sweater ever! I am having a hard time waiting to wear it. Haha. :)

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin