Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 New Years Resolutions.

Pay off all debts.

Most of us had that moment back when we were 18 and had the power of a credit card burning in our little fingers... and then forgot to pay the bill.  Or, those unexpected and highly expensive medical bills that seem to take forever to pay off.  This year, I want to take on my debt head first and get it all taken care of.  This is a joint resolution for both Nick and I.  Once we get married, we want to have clean slates to start our lives together.

Follow my fashion inspiration.

I've always loved off kilter fashion... the preppy but fun look (like Blair Waldorf).  But, I also really love casual styles as well.  In 2013, I want to build a wardrobe around my personality.  Instead of buying super trendy pieces, I want items that are good quality and something I can actually see myself wearing a few years from now.  Some sites I am looking into to help me with this are Daily Look and J Crew.


Make a house a home.

Not only are Nick and I going to get married this year (we hope... plans may be moved to Feb 2014 depending on his job situation), but we are moving into our own place within the next few months.  I really cannot wait to take the space we will live in and turn it into something special for the four of us (can't forget our boys- Awesomo and Nijel!).  I have so many ideas and Pinterest will definitely become even more of my best friend in helping me come up ways to decorate.  It may sound crazy, but I am looking forward to scrubbing our own bathtubs!


Happy New Year to You and Yours!



0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin