Sunday, February 17, 2013

weekend recap.

Saturday was a huge success that started with a toffee nut latte in the morning.  (Thanks, Nick!)
We had lunch at a new restaurant in town called Honey Salt.

I had the Biloxi Fried Chicken and Chopped Salad and Nick went with the classic Burger and Fries.  Mmm.  We went to see some more houses and we think we have found the one!  I'm not super crazy about it, but only because the house was in desperate need of cleaning.  I'm not sure what we are going to do with a 1, 500 sq. ft. house though... I can foresee a pretty sweet office for myself though!  I am just so impatient and I can't wait until we can get a hold of the landlord and start figuring things out.

Our night was pretty awesome as well since we got to go to a Yelp Elite event.  If you don't hang out on Yelp, you really should.  Being an elite is pretty sweet!  I never knew what it was all about until someone nominated me last December.  Big thanks to whoever that was!

We made new friends, ate good food and even scored some free tickets to the UNLV basketball game next week!




And as for today- well, I pretty much just stayed in PJ's and caught up on all of my TV shows (Once Upon a Time, PLL and duh- Dance Moms).  I have definitely been in need of a day like this since my weeks have been jam packed!

What did you do this weekend?



0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin