Wednesday, September 19, 2012

bridesmaids.

I sent out my bridesmaid invites last week.



I bought these gems from French Style Events on Etsy.  They come in a standard set of 4 bridesmaid and 1 maid of honor card with matching envelopes.  I contacted Marie to create a custom listing for me so I could save one to put in my wedding scrap book!  I was worried that they would not get to me quickly, but it only took a week for them to appear in my mailbox (which is amazing since they are handmade and she gives each card a special ink staining treatment to give them a vintage look).

I also printed off cute/funny little notes telling the bridesmaid what they should expect if they accept the role of standing by my side on the big day!

My maid of honor received a special addition in her envelope...


Thankfully, all of my lovely ladies said yes!  Now I know for certain that I have the best of the best with me every step of the way.



0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin