Monday, September 17, 2012

november wedding.

We've picked a date!  However, keeping said date depends on whether the venue has it available or not, so we're not telling many people yet.
Having a month in mind has allowed me to pick my color palette and after much debate...


The winners are: blush, gold, and navy blue with accents of ivory where needed.
I'm a huge fan of spring colors and originally wanted yellow and grey.  But, after exploring other options, I am in love with the combination of colors and the possibilities.  

I can definitely see a theme of vintage keys, large pink peonies, and paper hearts cut from classic books forming.  


gorgeous?  I think so.

Images Courtesy of Pinterest.

0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin