Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oliver.

Oliver is the sweetest little terror you will ever meet.


I am sleep deprived and cannot wait for the weekend to arrive.

Oliver requires constant attention while he is awake or he will cry incessantly.
He has the gnarliest kitten farts and poos.
He tries to beat up the big cats and runs up and down the stairs incredibly fast for something that weighs just over 1 lb.
He likes to stalk my fingers while I am typing and reset my Internet preferences as he does a little jig across the keyboard.
He wakes up at the crack of dawn and will not stop yowling until we let him out so he can climb all over our faces.
But, he sure is cute when he's sleeping!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

His face is so sweet! Oh my goodness.

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin