Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Instagram Recap {week 17 link-up}

Happy weekend!


Pearls and Curls










  1. After weeks of procrastinating, I finally got my nails done and it feels so good to know that they look nice!
  2. Mmm cereal.  I also love the bowls that I bought from Home Goods.
  3. Turkey BLTA's for dinner post-gym.  Does the fact that they're made from turkey bacon make it healthier???
  4. How cute are these two cats? :)
  5. Chorizo, eggs and rice for dinner.  I'm not a huge fan of eggs, but everything else is great!
  6. Sushi for Ariella's birthday!  I ate a big lunch, so I couldn't put away too much. :(
  7. Haven't had In N Out in FOREVER.  I don't recommend the regular cheese fries though.  
Overall, it was a long work week... super excited for this upcoming week though.  I cannot believe that it's already May!

1 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Your nails look fabulous & your two kitties are just so precious!! Thanks for linking up!

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin