Saturday, May 4, 2013

our new friend.


What should we name him???  When I first picked him, I knew he was the perfect one for me.  But, then we got in the car and he was a little nightmare!  He cried for a good 30 miles on the freeway to the vet's office... but then he melted my heart once we got in for his exam.  Poor baby was just stressing out over all of the change and leaving his litter mates.


When we got home he ate a ton of kitty food (wet + dry mix), pottied in his litter box, played, purred and cuddled... then finally decided to take a nap! 


Don't worry, his prominent third lid was checked out by the doc and it's just due to his age.  I'm so excited to watch him grow and I hope our other cats will love him too (in a few weeks once they meet face to face)!

.

0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin