Monday, October 15, 2012

engagement photographer.

Over the past few weeks we've been looking at photographers for our engagement shoot at Disneyland.  There are a few things we know we want from the session:

  • Photos taken when the parks are decorated for the holidays.
  • Classic photos in normal clothing at Disneyland.
  • 1940's inspired photos at DCA (to go along with the current theme on Buena Vista street).

I found an amazing photographer who has done shoots in the parks previously.  The only problem was that her services cost a little more than we wanted to pay.  But, I was prepared to bite the bullet and pay.

That is... until I was searching Pinterest last night for places in the parks to take photos and I found Brooke Aliceon Photography.  

OMG.  Seriously, check her out.

I fell absolutely, head over heels in love with her recent Disneyland photo session, and even more so with the wedding photography she has done in the past.  Amazing editing and she captures emotions like no other that I have seen.  I thought she would be way overpriced because of the high quality of her work, but Nick suggested that I email her anyway for pricing. 

So, I did.  She emailed me back within an hour (and it was around 10pm!).

The price was better than I could imagine and I was ready to give her all money and drive to Disneyland right then and there.  

Check out this amazing shot from the last engagement session she did at Disneyland/DCA.


Cute, right??!?

I'm especially excited to do the shoot on Buena Vista street/Cars Land because this is the first year that both of those locations are open!  The end of November needs to hurry up and get here... but I guess for now I can distract myself with planning the outfits for the session!  

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE that picture!!!! So glad you found someone that is affordable and takes amazing pictures!!

angelica said...

we are super excited! :)

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin