Sunday, October 21, 2012

style: engagement photo outfits.

Today Nick and I went shopping for our engagement photo outfits.  Little did I know how difficult it really is to complete this task!

We (ahem-I) decided that we would do one dressy and one "casual" outfit.  Nick's dressy outfit was easy to put together... dark denim, white dress shirt, grey vest and skinny textured tie.  It looks great!  Me, however, well... finding something took many hours of online perusing since Nick has little to no patience while we are shopping in store.  His motto is, "Women go shopping, men go buying."

Anyway, I finally found this simple black dress from Topshop.

I have the perfect glittery gold heels to go with it already and a statement necklace will finish it off.

As for our casual outfits, I'm considering these shirts to go along with the Disney theme...


I've seen couples wearing them at Disneyland a few times, so I'm not sure if they are too cliche.  But, I think they are really cute!  Maybe some red shoes to match the bow?  

I'm looking forward to receiving my dress in the mail!  We still need to buy our tickets and book our hotel soon.  I can't wait!


0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin